Ziji House is intended for Shambhalians who want to make a commitment to Shambhala Household practice and apply and integrate the principles of Shambhala on a daily basis with other like-minded individuals.
Ziji house can comfortably accommodate 6-8 residents while still offering overnight stays for a couple of guests during programs.
Ziji House amenities:
* Large shrine room, spacious dining room, living room/library, gas stove, three full baths, laundry
* Affordable rents include utilities
* Walk to Lexington Shambhala Center, Lexington downtown, and the University of Kentucky.
* Ten minute drive to Bluegrass Airport
* Spacious backyard with organic garden, barbeque grill
Ziji Solitary Retreats offers an opportunity for solitary intense practice in a fully furnished comfortable Tiny House. Minimum stay at the retreat is 3-4 days. Location is 30 minutes from Lexington. For inquiries contact:
Details about building of this retreat cabin can be found here